Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1
11 6 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

CP2025 authorized repair center

Where can I get my loyal CP2025 printer serviced in an authorized center.  I live in zip code 36866 and HP's partner map shows predominately Staples and Best Buy, which DO NOT service printers.  Calling Office Depot and other somewhat accessible locations - same response. Where within 75 miles of 36866 can I get this printer serviced?  

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 16
25,081 24,631 3,561 7,988
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@goatfarmer98

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/store-finder/find.do?bs=SR4&type=authorized

REO

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13
7,130 7,121 558 1,008
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I would try a google search for hp printer repair in your zip code.

Highlighted
Level 1
11 6 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply REO,

This link and its page is due for an update.  Nearly all of the points on the map are Staples and Best Buy, of which neither service HP printers.  I wasted a lot of time calling, holding, to be told they do not work on printers.  One business was out of business and another I held for over 5 mins waiting for an answer or a message stating they were closed on the weekend.  HP should really concentrate on providing a better partner printer service.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13
7,130 7,121 558 1,008
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am sorry you are having difficulty finding a service location. What is wrong or what do you need serviced with the printer. The reason I ask is your printer was introduced over 9 years ago and was last sold in 2012. Due to the printers age and the cost of a replacment printer it may not be worth to have it repaired by a service provider. The most common issue with the printer is false paper jams and if that is your issue you can easily repair it yourself since all that is necessary is a replacement of the pickup roller. If the issue is a bad fuser to be honest it is not worth repairing since the cost will be more then a replacement. The same if the colors are off and calibration does not correct since then the color registration sensor needs replacement and again the cost is not worth it. I hope some of this helps in your decision. A google search finds this company that services your area:

http://birmingham.backpage.com/ComputerServices/hp-laserjet-business-class-printer-repair-in-the-bir...

Highlighted
Level 1
11 6 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks davidzuts for the business.  Not sure why that business didn't show on my search, but none the less, thank you.  As you can see the scanned copy is far from desired quality.  I must also have two of each cartridge for this printer in storage.  I will reach out to MIDCOM Service Group first thing Monday.    CP29025printingproblems_Page_2.png

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation