Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
cp2025dn
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Send to cp2025 printer, the light flashing take forever to print. I can feel the printer apparently struggle.  I don't know what wrong with that. Hope you can help me out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Proud myself... printer work now... it is sticky solenoid is the problem. Wow...proud myself to save $$$$ for service or buy new printer. Whew!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@DeafTV 

Hello,

Your printer is an HP Color LaserJet 2025dn, please connect it with an Ethernet cable.

Proceed as follows, to install your printer:

1. Download and install the HP Printer Drivers v5.1 for OS X.

2. On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.

3. On the View menu, click Printers & Scanners.

4. Click on the + sign to add the printer.

5. In the Use field, scroll down the list to choose Select Software....

6. In the search field type 2020, then select HP Color LaserJet CP2020 Series.

7. Validate then try to print.

In case of need, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

Nope that is not the problem with drivers. The problem is still the same. After post this, I search and search. I am not sure if that post that might be problem with my printer. "CP2025 sticky solenoid" What do you think?

HP Recommended

@DeafTV 

Thanks for your return,

I welcome you to the English HP community support.

Unfortunately, this error code "CP2025 sticky solenoid" confirms a hardware problem with the printer.

I don't know if the expert and friend @ShlomiL could help you with this issue.

Do not hesitate to contact us if needed

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

Proud myself... printer work now... it is sticky solenoid is the problem. Wow...proud myself to save $$$$ for service or buy new printer. Whew!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.