Ezrollin Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cloud Printing

hp p1102w

I have a Chromebook and a p1102w printer it won't print from the cloud but will printer from email with an attachment. Yes I  do have a Cloud Print account with the p1102w as my printer. I have read a few post concerning firmware but HP doesn't list firmware for the p 1102w.  Thanks for your help.

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5550 388 401
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cloud Printing

Hi @Ezrollin

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I understand that you are unable to print from your Cloud print Account.

I'd like to help.

You can only update the Firmware from Here if you have a Windows PC

Please connect your printer to your Google Cloud print Account.

1. Turn on the printer, load plain paper in the input tray, and make sure ink or toner cartridges are installed.

2. Make sure the printer is connected to the same network as your computer or Chromebook.

3. On your computer or Chromebook, open the Chrome browser, and then sign in to your Google account.

4. In the address bar, type chrome://devices, and then press Enter.

Google Cloud Print detects any printers on the network.

• If your printer is listed under New devices, click Register, and then click Register again to confirm and print a confirmation page.

• If your printer is listed under My devices, your printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print. Click Manage to view your registered Google Cloud Print printers.

• If your printer is not listed, make sure your printer is connected to the network or try connecting with your printer's email address.

5. Confirm the registration on the printer control panel display, or follow the instructions on the instruction page that prints out.

After you confirm the registration, a confirmation page prints. Your printer is now ready to print with Google Cloud Print.

Figure : Example of the confirmation page

Example of the confirmation page

Please refer to this Link

Try printing and let me know how it goes.

Thank you. :)

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" and "Kudos" Buttons.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Ezrollin Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cloud Printing

I followed your instructions, no luck.  I am registered on HP Eprint and on Google Could Print  May 21, 2015, HP Laserjet Pro online and ready. My Google Cloud Print account shows my attempted efforts to print as Errors. I have gotten a different router supplied by Spectrum than I had in 2015. Could this be the problem?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5550 388 401
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cloud Printing

Hi @Ezrollin

At this point, I would request you to do a Power wash on your Chrome book.

Please refer to the troubleshooting steps in this Video to perform the Power Wash

You can also refer to this Link.

After the Power Wash is done, connect your printer to your Google Cloud print Account and try printing

Keep me posted how to goes.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" and "Kudos" Buttons.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Ezrollin Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cloud Printing

Ok, first let me ask this question, is mu HP LaserJet P1102w cloud compatible. I ask because it isn't on the list. If it is cloud compatible I may need to re-set it to my new router using a computer with windows.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12747 820 1378
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cloud Printing

@Ezrollin

As @KrazyToad is out of the office today, I'm replying to you. 

I came across this HP document and found that your HP LaserJet P1102w printer is not cloud compatible. However, at the same time, I read in "Can I use Google Cloud Print with my non-HP ePrint capable printer?"

Hope this answers your question.

Cheers!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation