Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw streaks on papaer

Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I have a quite new Color Laserjet (total pages printed is 367) and I'm getting streaks showing up on pages. If the printer hasn't been used in a while, the first page is fine. But if I'm printing several page in a row, everything after the first page all have a series of streaks. It still has the original toner cartridges and all are at 90% or more.

See photo. Note the streaks have multiple colors, not just magenta or cyan.

IMG_20190302_113332.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Regents Professor Regents Professor
Regents Professor
3,663 3,616 300 666
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Looks like multiple failing Toner Cartridges to me.

Has anyone run unusually heavy media through the machine?

If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.

To thank a Tech for a post click the thumbs up button under the post.

You can even click both buttons. . .
0 Kudos
JoelK_1 Tutor
Tutor
4 3 1 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If they are HP cartridges, call HP to replace them.  I had the same issue with a Cyan cartridge that was leaving little blue dashes along the right side of the entire page.  HP sent me a new cartridge as they acknowledged an issue they had with the one that was in my 477

Highlighted
Professor
Professor
1,777 1,578 153 285
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Joel is correct, there were issues with some older toners and under the supplies warranty they should replace them.

Find this information helpful? Please click Kudos or tag as solution. I am not an employee of HP but a current field service tech with 20+ years real world experience troubleshooting and fixing HP Imaging hardware.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation