Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
CP5525xh
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey guys !

we have a issue with our CP5525xh.

Attached you can see a example of the streak we have.

What I've already try:

Change

Maintanance Kit (CE979-67901)

Toner intake set (CE980A)

Fuser (CE978A)

Every cleanup Program of the Printer... serval times.

Disassably everthing I could. Blow out carfully with a compressor.

Cleaup up everything I could..

But nothing of this fix the Problem.

Very interessting is that this streak is not on every page. After the points above I tried nearly 100 Pages.

Maybe on 8 I have a Stripe.

IMG_2869.JPG

I appreciate every help!!

Kind regards,

Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

If you already replaced the transfer kit it is possible that the secondary transfer roller is tainted. The roller should have been in the kit but sometimes even when changed there is waste toner left over inside printer that gets redeposited. Check inside of printer for any waste toner.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Hey East,

I've tried exactly what you suggested.

Seems that this helps, but its still not "perfect".

Attached you can see a "cleanup Page". this have such bright points on it.

Not sure if this could be a problem

Definitely we change the Transfer Belt.Bild1.jpgBild2.jpg

Hopeful that this is the solution!

Kind regards,

Richard

HP Recommended

Use A3  (11x17) paper and print out all four 100% C/M/Y/K color to see  if you can get a curtain repetitive patterns.

If the patterns just happened on black color then you have a defective black toner cartridge.

If all four colors have that patterns then the second transfer roller is suspicious.

HP Recommended

That might also be caused by contamination on the transfer belt. Remove let and examine closely for discolored sections, belt should be a consistent color.  Be careful not to touch belt surface with bare hands as skin oils can cause problems. 

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.