cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
mwillis
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3

Solved!

Color printing problem

HP Recommended
HP Color Laserjet CP2025 print
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Have had the above listed printer for several years and love it.  Have just started having problems with the printer not printing in color.  Have a saved document which needs to be printed monthly and have not had any problems with it, until yesterday when it printed only in black.  Another word document also printed only in black.  I have printed a test page which prints correctly.

Don't know whether there is a setting in the document or whether it is a printer issue.  HELP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rainbow7000
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,695 856 2,143
Message 2 of 3
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Community @mwillis🙂

I came across your post about the color printing issue and wanted to reply to help out with my suggestions. Please see the guide below to troubleshoot this issue.

HP Color LaserJet - Unable to Print in Color or Unable to Auto-Duplex (Two-Sided Printing Fails) aft...

Let me know if you have any issues.

Hit the "Accept as Solution" if we've reached a solution, and the "thumbs up" to say thanks for my help.

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rainbow7000
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,695 856 2,143
Message 2 of 3
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Community @mwillis🙂

I came across your post about the color printing issue and wanted to reply to help out with my suggestions. Please see the guide below to troubleshoot this issue.

HP Color LaserJet - Unable to Print in Color or Unable to Auto-Duplex (Two-Sided Printing Fails) aft...

Let me know if you have any issues.

Hit the "Accept as Solution" if we've reached a solution, and the "thumbs up" to say thanks for my help.

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

mwillis
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
HP Recommended

Thank you!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation