01-19-2020 07:33 AM
How do I disable the duplex printing on the MFP 118?
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-21-2020 01:04 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you to turn off duplex printing on your MAC.
- Open the file you would like to print. From the File menu select Print. The Print window appears.
- NOTE: The Print window might be minimized. Click the Show Details button to see all available settings.
- UnCheck two-sided printing.
- Click the Settings drop-down/un-named menu, it will usually appear as the name of the program (e.g. TextEdit)
- Will appear as Copies & Pages within Microsoft Office applications.
- Select Layout from the drop-down menu.
- Set the Two-Sided option as Off.
- You may save the settings as a preset by clicking Presets > Save Current Settings as Preset.
- Try printing.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee