10-17-2019 11:09 AM
Need the *.inf file for HP M1212nf MFP, the smart app wont let me print from any of my network apps. Printer was moved to another location and wont work now. I cant find just the driver anywhere with out all the print software. Can anyone please help me?
10-20-2019 11:16 AM
@Printer_Woes64, Welcome to HP Support Community!
I understand you have issues printing from network apps, let us try to uninstall and reinstall the printer software.
1) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
2) Select your HP Printer
3) Select Uninstall
4) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
5) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
6) Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe”
😎 Click on the “Drivers” tab
9) Look for the HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
10) Select Ok
11) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
12) Close Devices and Printers.
Now, download and install the full-featured software from here.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee