Did you mean: 
RFarmer
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Do i have to do a factory reset for my model#M1522nf laser printer safe to sell due to data storage?

i bought a new HP laserjet and want to sell my old Model#M1522nf and don't know what info. may be stored in the printer memory, or how to remove it , if so. 

2 REPLIES 2
Level 11
Level 11
3,563 3,549 353 740
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Do i have to do a factory reset for my model#M1522nf laser printer safe to sell due to data storage?

I would recommend the NVRAM reset to clear out any possible saved faxes and addresses from the system.

I have sent you a private message with reset instructions

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
RFarmer
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thanking you in advance for your help, i will try that 1st thing in the morning. 12/05/19 Update: Worked great, very efficient! Thank you again!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation