05-23-2017 12:16 PM
I have an OfficeJet Pro 7740. It works great. It set up so quick but I seem to have a problem with scanning multiple pages through flatbed. It gives me an option to add more pages to the scan but it seems like it has a timer. By the time I switch to the next page or flip it over, it seems to have timed out and sends to the computer automatically before I am able to scan the other page(s)..
Is there a setting to make the timer longer or to take the timer out?
Please let me know. Thank you.
05-23-2017 03:08 PM
Please try this scan solution:
HP Scan Extended
For Windows: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/scanners/HPScanExt/HPScanExt.msi
Once it's downloaded and installed, go to Start > All Programs > HP > HP Scan Extended > Run "HP Scan Extended"
Make searchable PDF scans with this free scanning software - https://www.naps2.com/
Let us know.
11-27-2019 03:03 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!