Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
4,894 4,864 516 1,136
Message 51 of 55
Flag Post
HP Recommended

See attached file

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 52 of 55
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks a million worked like a charm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 53 of 55
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have tried this upgrade several times, i follow the directions and everything works fine, however the printer never auto-restarts.  it just sits there....  I restarted the printer after a while but the upgrade was not done.  I tried 5 times and it never works...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 54 of 55
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Disregard.  my prn file was corrupt.  worked fine after i got a new one.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 55 of 55
Flag Post
HP Recommended

EXCELLENT advice!  We have a client with an under warranty problem printer that showed this error code intermittently.  The client called HP tech support, who wasted his time without a fix.  We took it out of service and replaced it while we tested it with small print jobs for weeks without a problem.  We again talked to the client who then remembered the error happened when printing multi-page (5+) color jobs.  We then tried larger color print jobs and the 59.f0 error happened consistantly and eventually would not EVER clear.  Luckily, we found this solution post.   THIS solution plus a firmware upgrade and a restart solved all of its problems.  We have installed about 8 of these printers and 2 days after getting this fix had the 2nd client call with the same problem.  A few minutes later we had the 2nd printer fixed.  I can't believe that HP is doing nothing to fix this.  Thanks for sharing!!!

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation