Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro M104a G3Q36A
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello

I have a trouble with driver installation for this device HP LaserJet Pro M104a G3Q36A on my second PC

1st PC - All Ok. Driver installed and works correctly

2nd PC is the same OS, but I cant have success with driver installation

I tried different ways with unnistall and regedit clean

I tried all available variants of HP Drivers - basic driver, full solution, Scan-Doctor diagnostic utility and HP Easy Start

What is the problem error? 

See screens

hp-m104a-scr3.jpg

It is strange, but there is now Delete options. Attention event in eng means = troubleshotting

And I dont understand where I can get official HP support direct by email or ticket system. What if this forum will not be able to help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Cheers! And thank you for your involvement

After uninstall by standart HP uninstallation (from Control Panel -> Programms )

There were no any HP printers to delete

printer-console.png

But I did it!

1) I noticed that system ask to eject usb cable. I did it

2) After connect cable windows try install some drivers. I manually delete all installed drivers which were with this printer device

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @Robespeter,

Try reinstalling the correct drivers for your 2nd PC. BUT, first clean/remove all drivers and printers from it via the "Print Management" console.

I hope this helps,

Cheers!

ALEX-TATS
Printer Engineer for a HP Platinum Partner
I am not a HP employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
HP Recommended

Cheers! And thank you for your involvement

After uninstall by standart HP uninstallation (from Control Panel -> Programms )

There were no any HP printers to delete

printer-console.png

But I did it!

1) I noticed that system ask to eject usb cable. I did it

2) After connect cable windows try install some drivers. I manually delete all installed drivers which were with this printer device

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.