Did you mean: 
Level 10
2,697 2,686 245 505
Message 11 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Firmware corrupt ready 2 download - cp1525nw

I would print the config page and see what version of firmware is showing as installed.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
PeteHop
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 12 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Firmware corrupt ready 2 download - cp1525nw

Hello RT,

Ok,  With the front panel reading "Ready",   I plugged in the USB and started the firmware update utility.

Connected to the USB configured printer.   Tried to print configuration from the PC utility screen.  It printed the config report.  (couldn't do this before)  Then started the firmware update.   

Watched the printer front panel go through all the steps, downloading, erasing, programming and finally READY!   It Worked!  Cycled power on everything and the wireless connected like it should.   Able to print.   I have cycled power on the printer a few times and have not seen the "firmware corrupt" since.

LOOKS LIKE IT IS ALL BETTER!   For some reason I couldn't get this to work from the "firmware corrupt" message.

Thank you so much for your time, I realize your just helping people and your time is valuable.

I am going to start a new question.  Has to do with a print job more than ~4 pages,  cancels and restarts.  I'll post this new.

THANKS AGAIN.   I did the solution and kudos if there is anything else I will do it. You've been a big help.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation