Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeaShellz
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

For the love of Job, how do I get the printer to stop printing hp laser jet logo page?!

“Community”....oh, the days when you could call a telephone number and ask for help and speak with someone for resolution.

1 REPLY 1
Level 11
Level 11
3,565 3,551 354 741
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

For the love of Job, how do I get the printer to stop printing hp laser jet logo page?!

First, a little clarity on your part might help someone offer a solution.

1. What printer do you have?

2. Describe the problem better. Are you saying that when you turn the printer on it immediately starts printing demo pages non-stop?>

3. Did this start after something happened? A paper jam, someone knocked the printer?

On many HP printers holding down one of the buttons on the control panel will cause the printer to print a demo page and if that button is jammed or damaged then it might keep printing that page. 

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation