Did you mean: 
rossonero Tutor
Tutor
14 6 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Color LaserJet CP5520 Series - safecom

Have a HP Color LaserJet CP5520 Series where I installed a safecom module.

When I swipe my card I can see it works, as my name stand in the display - so I am signed in. But where do I find my documents I want to print ?

On other printers where we use safecom, you can see list with documents and then select which one to print

I have tried to check the menu´s but there is only default menu´s as far I can see

3 REPLIES 3
Intern Intern
Intern
47 47 3 4
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Rossonero,

HP Color LaserJet CP5520 printer is a signle function printer with a small display. So when you authenticate using SafeCom all the jobs in your list should print out automatically.

If the printer is not printing, then you could double check if the printer is enabled for Pull Printing from the SafeCom server.

If the issue is only with this device, then you can perofrm a disk initialization (This will remove the SafeCom solution from the printer harddrive) and reinstall the SafeCom go bundle and reconfigure the printer from SafeCom server.

If the issue is with all the printers that are configured with SafeCom server then there could be some configuration issue on the server itself.

Hope this helps.

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons.

Good Luck.

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
rossonero Tutor
Tutor
14 6 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

So it is not possible to select which print job to print if i print 2 separate jobs on this kind of model
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Intern Intern
Intern
34 18 1 4
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes you are correct. You wouldnt be able to select 2 separate jobs

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation