Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LASERJET 1005 MFP
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
I HAVE PURCHASED A LASERJET PRINTER ON 18 JUL 2019 AND NOW I FACE SOME PROBLEM WITH SCANNER AND LINE APPEAR DURING PRINTING WHAT I DO HELP ME?
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@NADEEM4 

Hello,

In order to resolve this incident, please follow the instructions of the link HP Improving Scan Quality.

If the problem persists, I suggest that you reset the printer as shown below.

NVRAM init returns most stored parameters to the factory settings. All menu settings are reset to factory default values. Items that are not reset include:

• Page counts
  • Factory settings such as formatter number and serial number
  • All localization settings, including language and country/region

To perform NVRAM init:

1. Press OK to enter the menu.
  2. Press < or > until Service appears.
  3. Press OK.
  4. If Restore Defaults is displayed, press OK.
  5. Press OK to reset the defaults.
  6. When Ready appears on the control-panel display, the NVRAM init is complete.

I remain at your disposal in case of need.

Best regards,

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.