11-13-2019 04:30 AM
11-13-2019 05:33 AM - edited 11-13-2019 05:35 AM
In order to resolve this incident, please follow the instructions of the link HP Improving Scan Quality.
If the problem persists, I suggest that you reset the printer as shown below.
NVRAM init returns most stored parameters to the factory settings. All menu settings are reset to factory default values. Items that are not reset include:
- Page counts
- Factory settings such as formatter number and serial number
- All localization settings, including language and country/region
To perform NVRAM init:
- Press OK to enter the menu.
- Press < or > until Service appears.
- Press OK.
- If Restore Defaults is displayed, press OK.
- Press OK to reset the defaults.
- When Ready appears on the control-panel display, the NVRAM init is complete.
I remain at your disposal in case of need.