01-27-2020 02:38 AM
After changing my router to new one, I had no other option but reinstall software.
Windows 10 not recognising Instalation CD anymore and blocking.
So,I downloaded from HP web-site: total solution for 175 printer.
Printer working perfect from USB, but no wireless connection I can establish.
Blue light even no blinking,no flashing and even not coming up.
Set up on display showing that: Wireless is On.
A week ago everything were perfect.
Any suggestions of software or some extra programm to update?
By the way,I tried everything, and install again and plug-unplug, and HP Doctor app, looked everywhere on HP site.
Please, need serious advice: or its unit damaged or some software require?
01-29-2020 04:06 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Update the printer firmware
Here are the steps:-Click here
Restore printer settings
1. On the product control panel, press the Setup button.
2. Use the arrows buttons to select the Service menu, and then press the OK button.
3. Use the arrows buttons to select the Restore Defaults item, and then press the OK button.
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer full feature driver
Click here to download the driver.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee