Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet MFP M527
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have a printer HP LaserJet MFP M527 with FutureSmart 3 touchscreen.  I configure users, but now they do not appear. I try to login as an administrator, but the password is incorrect.

I decided to reset the printer, but I can not find how to do it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Fflores,

I have just sent you the reset instructions via a private message. Check your inbox.

Cheers!

ALEX-TATS
Printer Engineer for a HP Platinum Partner
I am not a HP employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

54 REPLIES 54
HP Recommended

Hi Fflores,

I have just sent you the reset instructions via a private message. Check your inbox.

Cheers!

ALEX-TATS
I am not a HP employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
HP Recommended

Thank you, it has been very helpful

HP Recommended

Dears,

Greetings!

Please I need help with the default administrator code for HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M527.

I want to configure users on the printer and I have not been able to do so. When I try navigating to the sign-in part, without success(invalid access code or sign in).

Please assist.

Thank you

HP Recommended

Check your inbox Emmadesaint

ALEX-TATS
I am not a HP employee
HP Recommended

Hi everyone, I recently brought my computer to best Buy to remove a virus. When I got back home I could not connect to my HP Deskjet printer 3630

HP Recommended

Good morning Sir.

Please can you share with me the process one can configure users on printer(HP LaserJet MFP M527).

Please can you send me the process. My details is thus below;

[Personal Information Removed]

HP Recommended

Check your inbox Emmadesaint.

HP Recommended

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM , PLEASE HELP

HP Recommended

Check your inbox Peter147

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.