Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Asus VivoBook Pro 17
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there...

I have new laptop with windows 10 OS, Slovenian language and older printer HP Laserjet P1005... Can somone help me to get right driver for that printer, which would be abel to install on my computer?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@lozarm, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Let us try these steps to install the printer on the PC:

For USB Connection:
1. Close any software programs running on your computer.

Click here to go to the driver download page.
2. Click the Download button and save this file
2. Double click on the downloaded file. The self-extracting process will appear.
3. Click to accept the terms in the license agreement. Click Next.
4. Driver installation begins. Driver files are pre-installed during this process.
5. A screen pops up to prompt to connect the USB cable. Inser
t the USB cable.
6. Device is connected, waiting for PnP to finish installing driver.
7. Click Finish to complete software installation.

If the issue persists, proceed to the next step.

Run HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and fix any driver issue

Click here to download the file. Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and click on 'Fix printing'.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi...

I solved isue with ShlomiL solution...

Tnx anyway...

BR,

LozarM

HP Recommended

@lozarm

Glad to know that the issue is resolved. Feel free to contact us with any concerns related to HP products.

Happy to help!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.