11-14-2019 03:01 PM
I have new laptop with windows 10 OS, Slovenian language and older printer HP Laserjet P1005... Can somone help me to get right driver for that printer, which would be abel to install on my computer?
11-17-2019 12:36 PM
@lozarm, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Let us try these steps to install the printer on the PC:
For USB Connection:
1. Close any software programs running on your computer.
Click here to go to the driver download page.
2. Click the Download button and save this file
2. Double click on the downloaded file. The self-extracting process will appear.
3. Click to accept the terms in the license agreement. Click Next.
4. Driver installation begins. Driver files are pre-installed during this process.
5. A screen pops up to prompt to connect the USB cable. Insert the USB cable.
6. Device is connected, waiting for PnP to finish installing driver.
7. Click Finish to complete software installation.
If the issue persists, proceed to the next step.
Run HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and fix any driver issue
Click here to download the file. Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and click on 'Fix printing'.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee