Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Color LaserJet Pro M252dw

We had purchased black toner through Staples Business Advantage on November 28, 2016. We buy supplies in higher quantities, so this toner had not been used yet. It is defective. The lip is placed too high and will not go into my supervisor's printer. I tried calling Staples to have it returned but their return policy for Printer Ink is 30 days. So they would not accept the return. So I wanted to reach out to see if you all could replace this cartridge for us. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@VReid0411

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you received defective toner and unable to install that into the printer.

I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

• Make sure that the toner cartridge which you bought is HP 201A cartridge.
  • Click here follow the steps in the document to make sure you are replacing the toner properly.

If these steps don’t work, contact HP phone support for assistance.

I hope it helps and if you feel I have answered your question and concerns,

Please mark this post as a solution accepted and Kudos would also be appreciated.

Cheers

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@VReid0411

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you received defective toner and unable to install that into the printer.

I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

• Make sure that the toner cartridge which you bought is HP 201A cartridge.
  • Click here follow the steps in the document to make sure you are replacing the toner properly.

If these steps don’t work, contact HP phone support for assistance.

I hope it helps and if you feel I have answered your question and concerns,

Please mark this post as a solution accepted and Kudos would also be appreciated.

Cheers

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.