Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Laserjet m254nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Whenever i print large size PDF or JPG files. The printed copy shows different colour on right side of the page. I did calibration, clean head, updated drivers but nothing changed, colours look fine on demo page. Just having problem with large files. In the picture attached, you can see in the middle that the grey area turns greenish on right side. 

20200205_023520.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

The sample is a little hard to see, but it almost looks like digital artifacting which can happen when printing a file that was scanned at lower resolution. Is this an issue with particular files or any large file?

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Just large files. Not with 100 kb files.

HP Recommended

If this is caused only by a certain file I would suggest that the program creating that file is where the problem lies. I would ensure that both the firmware and your drivers are up to date. 

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

The driver and firmware are up to date. I tried different programs, even tried printring through mobile and other PC. Problem is only when printing jpg and jpg to pdf convered files. Here is another sample attached,  you can see grey area goes greenish and yellowish on the right side.

20200205_224217.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.