Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP M252dw Laser Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Here is my first post to this problem, in which I received, what I believed was going to be help for a 6 month problem with my printer:

I do not believe after this I will ever buy a HP product again.  I have had nothing but problems with this printer and HP, as usual, does not stand by their product.  I have had people from this site send me the same page over and over again, like I did not try it before I posted the problem.  I have fought with this and of course it is out of warranty.  I guess that does not matter either because HP would only send me around the loop to people until you just cannot stay on the phone anymore.  That happened several times.  

I wish somebody knew how to resolve such a problem, but I guess there is nobody out there that knows.

The printer gets stuck in que and will not print, and you cannot cancel it from the printer.  You have to shut off the printer and keep unplugged for a while. This gets really old.  Especially when I have been dealing with this for over 1/2 a year.

Turning off the spooler and all the other advice on HP's so called page of wisdom to fix this issue.  I believe irt is just another way they hope you will just disapear.  I guess coustome service has completely left the building at HP. 

After posting this I received a reply that was going to help with my problem.

I was transfered to the AMS TCO Escalations team.

I was noticed by someone named Jeff and he forwarded my name to the Escalations Dept, and here was her response:

Hello Robert,

My name is Sabrina and I am a Case Manager on the HP Inc. AMS TCO Escalations team responsible for resolving your issue.  Please feel free to email me at any time by replying to this message.

Your CSO: BJTQ0489-01
You can use your SmartFriend service 24/7 by calling 1-866-211-5207.

You may call me at 1-877-917-4380, Site Code 52, Extension # 7813749. My office hours are: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 6 AM to 2:30 PM and Tuesday, Thursday 6 AM to 10 AM Mountain Time.

Please keep this message as a reference so you will know how to reach me as we work together to resolve your issue.
Your case # is: (removed content) 

As your Case Manager, I am here to successfully resolve your issue.  However, if at ANY point during our interactions, you feel that I am not meeting your needs or expectations, please feel free to contact the Americas Escalation Management Team, amr_en_escalationmanager@hpservice.support.hp.com. You will be contacted by the end of the next business day.

Thank you,

Sabrina
Case Manager
HP Inc. AMS TCO Escalations Team

I called the Smart friend service and the case was closed and could not help me.  I was told to contact the case manager, who is Sabrina, and after several calls and emails, she does not contact me back.

The voice mail now is full and cannot take calls.  I tried another made up extension and received the same voice mail.

HP is a JOKE!!!  They will do everything to make your life miserable so you will just go away.  This is a problem that has been going on for over 6 months.  

HP should be ashamed of the way they treat their so called customers, which I call victims.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.