Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 7610 e-All-in-One Wide Format printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, HP

I am a private person in Sweden working with A3 printouts.  I own one HP 7610 e-All-in-One-Printer Wide Format and it has a big problem in printing blue colour ink, I have bought a new original Cyan colour ink cartridge 932XLbut it does not give any blue shade in the printout. The blue text is replaced by red.  The printer head shares 4 colours and 3 of them are working fine I have updated the product’s software (driver) and used the automatic tool for cleaning and adjusting the print head, but it doesn’t help. . Is there a fix for an individual colour? Please help me out. The printer guarantee went out 2016 but I have paid phone support to Best2Serve but I couldn't find any phone number to them in Sweden

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@pop4827

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries.

I suggest you do a Hard Reset

(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.

(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.

(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.

(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.

(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.

(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.

NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.

(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.

(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.

The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.

Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.

Check, If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps in this link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-7610-wide-format-e-all-in-one-series/5153788/docum... 

If the issue persists, I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.

Can you please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Have a great day!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

I have a 7610 large format printer. I have gone in and did a printhead clean as suggested. it did it 3 times. The cartridge shows full on the display but the print our showed nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions. I tried to find a number to call HP but only email and since it is our of warranty there is no 800 number. So frustrating!!! I can see this is a problems with HP.

Any help!?!? 

HP Recommended

@Becca1414

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.