Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Deskjet2545
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi, I just bought HP ink advantage cartridges 678 as advised by HP for my Deskjet2545 but the printer says Incompatible cartridges!! I am in Malaysia. The printer says 'cartridges not intended for use in this printer as it is currently configurated'. The cartridges are original HP cartridges!  Is there a setting I need to change? No answer from HP on my question by email ....

Thanks for any help!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Leo41 

Hello,

If you have moved or changed country/region, I recommend that you Contact HP as the printer needs to be regionalized again to work with the new HP 678 ink cartridges.

Please follow the instructions in the HP link Finding Ink Cartridges after Moving to Another Country/Region.

In case of need, please do not hesitate to solicit us.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.