Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP B210a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi every one,

I am using HP B210a with windows 10, the printer is connect to wifi.

The printer works find with windows 10. But the HP Photosmart Plus B210 series driver cannot the print so I cannot use this softwware.

The PC is ethernet connect, wihle the printer is wifi connect.Untitled.png

Please help.

Thanks a lot

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@keung

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Riddle_Decipher is at your service.

As I Understand HP driver cannot find the printer on a wifi network,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help you, although, to provide an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern: 

Have you installed the latest full feature software? if not Click here to download

Also, Once you're done with the installation, try the below steps:

Step one: Prepare for installation

NOTE:

If you set up device filtering on your access point, and need to find the IP or MAC address of your HP printer, see Additional Information at the end of this document.

1. Make sure that you have the following requirements before you begin:

• Your network is already set up: Before you can install the printer, your wireless network must be set up. Follow the instructions that came with your router or access point to set up the network.

• Obtain the network name and password: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier). The password is also referred to as the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS AND STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank your reply.

The suggestion didnt work. But I have been connect to usb since you said the driver cant find the printer on a wifi network.

Thank you so much

HP Recommended

Hi! @keung, I am the MrRobot. It looks like you were interacting with @Riddle_Decipher, but he is out of the office today so I'll take over from here.

I appreciate your efforts for trying out the steps.

Please try few steps recommended below.

Uninstall the printer software from the root level, unplug the USB cable restart the PC, then install the drivers, select the connection type as USB and then connect the USB cable only when prompted.

1. Navigate to Start >Type Devices and Printers in the Search > Select it from the results

2. Highlight your printer object and Right Click

3. Choose Remove Device

4. Highlight something else from the list

5. Click the Print Server Properties button from the toolbar

6. Select the Drivers Tab

7. Highlight the appropriate print driver

8. Click Remove

9. Check the Remove Driver and Driver Package option when prompted

10. Click OK

Please update the printer software using this link

Let me know if this works!

Cheers! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.