Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rfried
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP laser Jet Pro MFP M477fdw will no longer allow auto duplexing after Windows 10 upgrade

Laser jet pro MFP M477fdw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After upgrading to Windows 10 I am no longer able to set to Auto Duplex. the only choice seems to be manual. How do I resolve this? 

2 REPLIES 2
Level 10
2,769 2,758 249 521
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP laser Jet Pro MFP M477fdw will no longer allow auto duplexing after Windows 10 upgrade

Make sure that the duplex feature is set to installed on the printer driver options. On your PC, go to control panel>devices and printers. Right click on your printer icon and select printer properties. Under Device Settings look for installable options and make sure that it shows that the duplex unit is installed.

duplex.jpg

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
rfried
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank You!! 🙂

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation