Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Laserjet pro m251nw

Prints comes out blurry. I've replaced the toner with new HP toner. 

I have followed the print quality troubleshooting steps indicating to do a color calibration.

I have done the color calibration 10 times and still my issue has not been resolved.

I also removed the power and waited 30 seconds to restart it and try printing again.

Still my issue has not been resolved. I've unplugged it for a minute and plugged it back it in and I've done a factory reset. 

Can any expert support me to resolve my issue?

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Can you print out a supplies usage page and post it here? It might help shed light on what is going on. Thanks.

HP Recommended

Print Engine:3933

Monochrome Impressions:942

Color Impressions:2991

Total Equivalent Impressions (a4/Letters):3861.2

Monochrome Equipment Impressions (A4/letters):942.3

Color Equipment Impressions (a4/letters) 2918.9

Jams:1

Mispick Events:2 

HP Recommended

Sorry, guess I meant the Supplies Status page and if you could post a picture of the page itself. I need to see what the color registrations look like on the page.

HP Recommended

I know it says non-HP but I just installed them and it was doing it with HP toner too. 

IMG_7213.jpg

HP Recommended

Replace just your black toner cartridge. If you look at all the colors and how they align to the black outline, you'll see they're all the same in how they're mis-aligned. Whenever I see that, I replace the black cartridge and it typically fixes the issue. There's something about the black cartridge that is off just enough that it won't let the other colors align to it.

HP Recommended

Try these and hope it'll help.

Since you've done Factory Reset don't know if you've done NVRAM?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTCJ9fvKRz8&t=32s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bYp6SnQdVo

Power on M276 without any toner cartridge inside then put one at a time when M276 asks for.

After all four cartridges putting into M276 prints out the Supplies Status to see if it is fine or not.

Run calibration 3 times.

Replace black toner cartridge or the others and if it works please don't threw the one which was replaced just keeping it until one day you like to then put it back and you may find out that they all happy with each other again.

That's what i am doing all the time when i bump into such things like yours and it always works to me.

HP Recommended

ok, I ordered on and I'll try it when I get it. 

HP Recommended

I got a new Black ink and that did not fix it. 

HP Recommended

Tried 3 calibrations like you said still didn't work the supply status page has not changed. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.