Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

OK, you may have a difficult time to go.

Try all these respectively, Restore Default, NVARM , Power On M276 with all four toner cartridge empty and put them back once at at a time when printer ask for.

Hope it will help, if it's not then they might be another color toner cartridge is not going along with the others and you'll have to try to find it out.

And remind again any one of the toner cartridge which was replaced please don't threw it away you can put it back one day and they may happy with each other again.

HP Recommended

Very sorry to hear that. I really expected that to work. It's always worked with my customers when they have that issue.

Try this:

With power on, disconnect the power cord for 60 seconds.

Remove all the toner cartridges and close the door. 

Plug the printer in and power up.

When it comes up with the message to install missing toners, begin by installing one at a time and closing the door and wait for the toner prompt again. Once they've all been installed, it should do a calibrate automatically. See if that corrects the issue. 

I'm guessing that these are not HP OEM cartridges, but remanufactured? Those are typically problematic.

Edit: Apologies to East2100, I guess we think alike. I saw your post after I had posted mine, otherwise I probably wouldn't have posted mine. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.