Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (77 Views)

How do you copy 1 sided documents to 2 sided documents

Product Name: HP LASERJET PRO MFP M130FN
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to copy a stack of documents that are 1 sided to 2 sided. The only thing I see in support is to manually print to 2 sided.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (52 Views)

Re: How do you copy 1 sided documents to 2 sided documents

@Kokepelli61

Welcome to HP Support Forums. Smiley Happy I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have an HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn printer. I read that you would like to perform 2 sided copying. 

The two-sided copying function is usually available on the printer's menu and not on the computer. I suggest you to follow the below steps on your printer to perform a 2 sided copy (Source: user guide).

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you have further questions. Cheers! Smiley Happy

MKazi
I am an HP Employee

If you find this post helpful then you can help others find the same solution by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (39 Views)

So I can only copy one document at a time? I can't put a stack in the automatice feeder?

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (32 Views)

@Kokepelli61

Yes, you can copy one document at a time on this printer. You may refer to the copier settings mentioned under "Copy" from this link

Also, you may view the paper capacity supported by the printer mentioned under "Paper handling."

Hope this helps. Let me know for any further questions. Take care! Smiley Happy

MKazi
I am an HP Employee

If you find this post helpful then you can help others find the same solution by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation