Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
M1132 mfp
After troubleshooting the LJ m1132 mfp printer for error code E3 using all methods and procedures highlighted here in the forum, I concluded that the printer needs a cold reset.

Please help me with the cold reset procedure.

I take full responsibility for whatever happens to the printer thereafter.

Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Lanrrycole,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your concern and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know how to reset the printer.

I’d love to help!

I am sending you a private message with instructions. Please perform the steps to reset the printer.

Let me know how it works and you have a good day ahead.

If the solution provided helps, please mark this “Accept as Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Your feedback counts!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Lanrrycole,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your concern and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know how to reset the printer.

I’d love to help!

I am sending you a private message with instructions. Please perform the steps to reset the printer.

Let me know how it works and you have a good day ahead.

If the solution provided helps, please mark this “Accept as Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Your feedback counts!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Problem solved. Simple as ABC. Thanks to @The_Fossette
HP Recommended

@Lanrrycole,

Perfect, I am really glad to hear that!

If any other questions arise, please feel free to write back to me.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Buenas

Nombre del producto: Hp Laser   M1132 mfp

Después de solucionar el problema de la impresora mfp LJ m1132 para el código de error E3 utilizando todos los métodos y procedimientos destacados aquí en el foro, concluir que la impresora necesita reinicio en frío.  

Por favor, ayúdenme con el procedimiento de reinicio.  

Asumo la plena responsabilidad de lo que ocurrió a la impresora a partir de entonces.  

Gracias

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.