Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp laserjet pro MFP 125a
Other

I just on my printer it will not wam up. It will just stuck at HP and blinking light 

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

@Alubarika1

Greetings!

Welcome to the HP Support Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, you are trying to reset your printer. 

Don't worry, I'm here to help! I have sent you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. 

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums.

Hope this helps!

Let me know how that goes.

To thank us for our efforts to help you, click here to access your public post and Select - "Accept as solution" and click on the  "Thumbs up". 

Have a great day ahead 🙂

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

plz send me also, how to do hard reset of HP m125a

HP Recommended

@HANZII,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Community.

I have sent you a Private Message with the steps to perform a Semi-Full Reset on the printer.

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Can you send me the reset please thanks hp

HP Recommended

i have the same problem can you send to me how to  solve it 

thanks

HP Recommended

Hello, would You be so kind and send me information how to perform full reset of this printer (including nvram reset). Thank You in advance.

HP Recommended

@Paul6661, Welcome to HP Support Community!

The reset instructions are specific for your printer and performing those steps on a different printer may brick the device. 

I've sent you a private message with reset instructions, follow the reset instruction to perform a full reset and re-initialize the printer. 

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Dear TEJ1602,

thank You for You support.

Methods You send me are working with higher model like 125nw but on those with simplest panel like 125a doesnt.

If You have any other ideas, I will be very grateful for Your help

Best Regards

HP Recommended

@Paul6661

Thanks for replying!

As per the manual, the steps I provided are applicable to the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M125a printer series. There are two sections which differentiate the steps, one with touch control panel and the other with the LCD panel.

Try again, if the issue persists I'd recommend you reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.