Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Paul6661_0-1582917906924.jpeg

Paul6661_1-1582918027361.jpeg

Dear TEJ1602, please look at these pictures above. The first one is HP125a panel the second one belongs to HP125nw.

Reset in 125nw can be done without problems with the method You send me kindly.

On 125a panel only two signs/numbers can appear (longer communicates are not possible by technical limitations).

That's why I assume it has to be some other reset method for 125a model (not mentioned in any manuals I've met so far).

Best Regards

HP Recommended

@Paul6661

Thanks for replying. I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding this issue. 

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Pls am having the same issue here my 125a stock in hp
HP Recommended

Hello, I lose my hope that it's possible...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.