Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

@Riklar

Since you are not getting the options to change the dates in the EWS page, try changing the date and time on the printer control panel

1. From the control panel, open the Setup menu.

2. Select the Fax Setup menu.

3. Select the Basic Setup menu.

4. Select the Time/Date option.

5. Select 12-hour clock or 24-hour clock.

6. Use the keypad to enter the current time, and then select OK.

7. Select the date format.

8. Use the keypad to enter the current date, and then select OK.

I suggest you reset the printer back to factory settings and set it up again if the issue persists

1. From the Home screen on the printer control panel, swipe until the Setup menu displays. Touch the Setup icon to open the menu.

2. Scroll to and select the Service menu.

3. Scroll to and select Restore Defaults, and then touch OK. The printer automatically restarts.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Once again, thanks for all the efforts you are showing in order to solve my issue.

I did all what you have proposed my all along the list, In vain.

I still hope that HP has a solution to configure properly my dates in my fax log

HP Recommended

I have turn on factory settings and in vail

HP Recommended

@Riklar

At this point I would request you to contact HP Support and our Support Engineers should be able to Remote into your computer and help you figure out the issue with the Fax dates

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Finally, I have managed, according to your instructions to fix the issue.

I would like to thank you for your patient and for your replies.

Best regards

HP Recommended

@Riklar

That's great! Happy to hear that.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.