Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
Hp laserjet p1505n
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

For network connection When i connect LAN cable to HP laserjet p1505n printer and wifi router(DHCP Enable) the lights at the router port and printer's (green turns on , and orange blinking). But the printer's IP/MAC address not showing in wifi router DHCP page. Also printer network configuration (test page) not printing by pressing green button. 

Printer works fine with usb connection to pc/mobiles.

1.But router tl-wr841n dont have a usb port.

2. Also printer not working with direct LAN connection to a single pc. Same ip/mac address not showing.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

LAN together with WiFi not working! You must disable WiFi on the printer.

LAN together  with USB not working! Only LAN or only USB is working!

@Zeeshan1003 wrote:

1.But router tl-wr841n dont have a usb port.

A USB connection to the router is not supported.

@Zeeshan1003 wrote:

2. Also printer not working with direct LAN connection to a single pc. Same ip/mac address not showing.

LAN connection to a single pc is working, but without USB and without WiFi.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Andreas

If my post resolved your problem please mark this post as an "Accepted Solution".
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks”!

German community:
created 11,631 posts + generated 1,114 solutions + received 1,654 kudos

I'm not an employee of HP, I'm as volunteer here.

Inquiries via private messages (PM) cannot be answered.
HP Recommended

Sorry hp laserjet p1505n don't have wifi. When triyng to make a network with wifi router, printer can't response (shows IP/MAC ) in router DHCP configurations. I think problem in printer's Network Card(LAN Card).

HP Recommended

I think the problem is this: Connectivity , Keyword: TCP/IP network protocol

Regards
Andreas

I'm not an employee of HP, I'm as volunteer here.

Inquiries via private messages (PM) cannot be answered.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.