09-12-2019 05:21 AM
I AM UNABLE TO CONNECT MY PRINTER THROUGH A WIFI ROUTER , THE MODEM I AM USING IS TENDA D30
3 PLEASE GUIDE ME. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
09-12-2019 02:02 PM
1. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST SOFTWARE PACKAGE FROM HPS SUPPORT WEBSITE FOR YOUR OS
2. EXTRACT THE CONTENTS OF THE SOFTWARE PACKAGE TO YOUR PC
3. FIND AND RUN THE SETUP.EXE
3. CHOOSE A NETWORK INSTALLATION
4. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE SCREEN
IF THE PROBLEM PERSISTS THEN PLEASE CONFIRM THE ERROR MESSAGE FROM THE NETWORK INSTALLATION WIZARD (SETUP.EXE).
Experts are not HP Employees. Experts are advanced users, administrators, technicians, engineers or business partners who volunteer their time to answer community questions.
Please mark anything that is helpful with a Kudo.
When you are done troubleshooting, please mark one of the responses as the Solution.
This feedback enhances the community by helping future readers choose between multiple similar responses.