Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Not any specific in mind
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi All,

I am new to this community as I have joined to know more about the best commercial printers which could be value for money of my small company which has 10 employees.

Though I have researched on my own found out some of the best commercial printers available in the market but need your expert guidance before I make a purchase.

Thanks in Advance.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Please provide us with your printing specifications, wants and needs.  We cannot make an accurate recommendation without knowing more about what you want to do.

Experts are not HP Employees. Experts are advanced users, administrators, technicians, engineers or business partners who volunteer their time to answer community questions.

Please mark anything that is helpful with a Kudo.
When you are done troubleshooting, please mark one of the responses as the Solution.
This feedback enhances the community by helping future readers choose between multiple similar responses.

HP Recommended

@Blake1507 

Please read the following topic  

Top 15 Business Printers in 2019

and make decision yourself

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Sorry to say that link you provided is absolutely useless based on the number of users that you mention. All of those machines are designed for a home office with one or two users max. If you are buying a printer for commercial use you need to ask the following questions:

1. How many pages a month am I going to print

2. Do I need Scan to email, scan to folder, copy, or fax? And if yes, how often will those functions be used

3. What is the cost per page. Too often people look and wow a color printer for $100.00 only to find that the cost per copy is 3 times higher than spending more money on the proper machine.

We see poor buying decisions made based on articles like this all the time and customers want us to trade in their little machine with empty cartridges and give them full value for it, usually when they did not even buy it from us. 

Understand your application first and then look for a printer that matches your needs instead of buying some dinky little printer that will spend more time frustrating your users than printing for them.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.