Honor Student
2 0 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I cannot change the paper size when printing from ipad or iphone

officejet 4650
iOS

I cannot change the paper size when printing from my ipad or iphone.  It seems to be set to legal and therefore doesnt print the entire document as it starts 2-3 inches below top of page thus cutting off what is at bottom.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,163 17,014 1,134 1,786
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Patches4

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to change the page settings when printing from iPhone or iPad.

Don’t worry, we will work together to resolve this issue and It’s a pleasure to assist you in this regard.

Follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2r74xH9

NOTE: Refer to the section how to change the page size.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Svan Tutor
Tutor
2 2 0 5
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Go to your printer, open then close the paper tray.  A message should appear on the screen stating the paper size. Click the arrow to change the paper size to the one you want.  Now that should be the default size and you should be able to select it from your phone or iPad.

Hope this helps.

WhatNameIsAvail Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not much help.... prints still cutoff when printing webpages from an iPad.   

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation