Distinguished Professor
3,569 3,442 214 546
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I do not see my order in my account

See this article from HP on the Instant Ink cartridge status process:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04571455

If you are referring to the status of some other order, device or feature then please clarify which one.

Experts are not HP Employees. Experts are advanced users, administrators, technicians, engineers or business partners who volunteer their time to answer community questions.

Please mark anything that is helpful with a Kudo.
When you are done troubleshooting, please mark one of the responses as the Solution.
This feedback enhances the community by helping future readers choose between multiple similar responses.

ErikYtterby Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi thanks for the answer. but no it did not help.

I boutght a LaserJet  Pro printer, and cannot see the order when I log in to my account

0 Kudos
Distinguished Professor Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
3,569 3,442 214 546
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you purchased your order from HP.com then you should have received an email receipt.  Check the receipt for a contact number or email address.  Contact that area for updates on your order.

Experts are not HP Employees. Experts are advanced users, administrators, technicians, engineers or business partners who volunteer their time to answer community questions.

Please mark anything that is helpful with a Kudo.
When you are done troubleshooting, please mark one of the responses as the Solution.
This feedback enhances the community by helping future readers choose between multiple similar responses.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation