Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I lost my install cd for wireless HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One Printer - G510g, how do I install my wireless printer to my laptop without the dics?

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please download driver for it from the following site and install on your computer(s):

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=3986399

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I tried installing from the website provided, each time I get to connect USB cable i do but its not connect and tells me to go back and see if a program is still running to waita few minutes for the program to finish running and this was 3hours ago, the program is still running saying "installing device" WHAT DO I DO NOW PLEASE SOMEBODY HEPL!

HP Recommended

i lost my cd to install HP Officejet 4500 how do i install it with the cd

HP Recommended

@prinessmike wrote:

i lost my cd to install HP Officejet 4500 how do i install it with the cd

HP Recommended

I lost the CD to install my wireless HP all in one printer, can it be hooked up with out the CD, or do i need to go to Staples or office max to buy a CD?

HP Recommended

Hello kattdaddy,

I understand you are looking to install your printer without having the installation disk, which is absolutely possible.

The drivers are available online to download and install. I am going to post you a direct link for the Officejet 4500 G510g Driver/Software, so if this is not your printer, please write back to let me know which printer you do have and I will look for the driver for you. If you need assistance in checking your model number, click here.

HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One Printer - G510g Drivers

(Select your Operating  System - Click Next - Driver/Product Installation Software and Download)

Good luckSmiley Happy

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

I now have windows 8 and my HP printer was installed for Vista and Windows 7 per CD.  Now my printer is not working right.  How do I  get a new installation CD.

HP Recommended

Re: I lost my install cd for HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One Printer - G510g

HP Recommended

Where can I buy a install cd for my hp OFFICEJET 4500 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.