01-12-2019 04:01 AM
Hi, i bought my printer in november, now i wanne change the ink toners. i bought the correct ones. but the printer says that there not the right ones and that i should change them. there not from HP but recicle ones but right number.
what to to?
01-13-2019 01:37 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums :) I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.
Let's try to reset the Printer here as it helps in removing any stored static electricity from the Printer which might be causing these issues.
- Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
If the issue still persists, I suggest you buy a genuine HP ink cartridge and check.
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee