Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer

In my HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer The paper does not feed anymore.  If there a replacement program for printers.  My printer is no longer under warranty

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Schlosser 

I think I do not fully understand the question.

I will answer what I think you might be asking.

Reference and Resources – Places to find (more) help and learn about your Printer

Printer Homepage – “Things that are your printer”

Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides, Product Information, more

HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer

Product was introduced in Fall 2012

Product was marked as obsolete (no more updates, etc) in late 2014 to early 2016 (depending on region).

As I recall (it has been a number of years since I had this model), the model retailed (in the Western USA) for between $100 and perhaps $120 USD).

Offers - replacement, repairs, owner-loyalty programs

If you are asking about HP replacing the printer because it has failed, the answer (in my opinion) is "No, the printer is old."

If you are asking whether HP would give you credit for your old HP printer to purchase a new HP printer, the answer (in my opinion) is, "No, the printer is old."

However, having said that, I do not speak for HP Sales - everything I say is based on my experience and my opinions.

My Advice

Visit the HP Store online, find the contact number for your region (posted in the upper right corner area on the website), contact HP Sales and ask for options.  

For example:

Store/HP.com USA Sales: 1-866-625-3906  (at this writing)

Not your store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.