Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Laserjet 200
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When printing pictures on the printer all pictures have visable virtical lines on them. I have tries cleaning and recalibrating the printer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Ed3424

Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276 Printer. I understand that you are getting print quality issues and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting.

Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well,

Check the paper type setting.

Inspect the toner cartridge for damage.

1. Remove the toner cartridge from the product, and verify that the sealing tape has been removed.

2. Check the memory chip for damage.

3. Examine the surface of the imaging drum on the bottom of the toner cartridge.

4. CAUTION:Do not touch the roller (imaging drum) on the bottom of the cartridge. Fingerprints on the imaging drum can cause print-quality problems.

5. If you see any scratches, fingerprints, or other damage on the imaging drum, replace the toner cartridge.

6. If the imaging drum does not appear to be damaged, rock the toner cartridge gently several times and reinstall it. Print a few pages to see if the problem has resolved.

Print a cleaning page.

1. From the Home screen, touch the Setup  button.

2. Touch the Service menu.

3. Touch the Cleaning Page button.

4. Load plain letter or A4 paper when you are prompted.

5. Touch the OK button to begin the cleaning process.

Click here and refer the document to perform the above steps.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Ed3424

Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276 Printer. I understand that you are getting print quality issues and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting.

Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well,

Check the paper type setting.

Inspect the toner cartridge for damage.

1. Remove the toner cartridge from the product, and verify that the sealing tape has been removed.

2. Check the memory chip for damage.

3. Examine the surface of the imaging drum on the bottom of the toner cartridge.

4. CAUTION:Do not touch the roller (imaging drum) on the bottom of the cartridge. Fingerprints on the imaging drum can cause print-quality problems.

5. If you see any scratches, fingerprints, or other damage on the imaging drum, replace the toner cartridge.

6. If the imaging drum does not appear to be damaged, rock the toner cartridge gently several times and reinstall it. Print a few pages to see if the problem has resolved.

Print a cleaning page.

1. From the Home screen, touch the Setup  button.

2. Touch the Service menu.

3. Touch the Cleaning Page button.

4. Load plain letter or A4 paper when you are prompted.

5. Touch the OK button to begin the cleaning process.

Click here and refer the document to perform the above steps.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.