Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

I keep going to the site we're given to print the pre-paid return shipping label (www.hp.ca/suppliesrecycle), but the option to do so seems to be gone. The only return method listed is 'order boxes'. Can't find any place where printing a return label is an option. Has this moved, and if so, where to??

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Rather than shipping individual cartridges, the move is towards consolidated shipping where 5-10 cartridges go in one box. Reduces the footprint of returning cartridges, as well as weight as there is just one cardboard box not 5-10 boxes.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

That is wonderful, but i already have the boxes - i just need to print a label.... any ideas?

HP Recommended

Drop them off at Staples.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Thanks for that - made me laugh out loud! Our nearest Staples is a two hour drive away...  We have no depots anywhere near.

Welcome to northern Ontario 🙂

HP Recommended

I have a label that I can scan to you.

HP Recommended

Thanks Nbk1t1y, that's very kind of you, but not needed.

I ended up ordering one of their return boxes - which are huge.

With only two printers in the whole building, it's going to take ages to fill - and it takes up an annoying amount of space in the storage room, but we made room for it.  🙂

Appreciate the offer, though!

HP Recommended

Using a box might be reasonable for a large business but ridiculous for smaller firms and home users. Will take forever to fill a large box. The old method of printing a Canada Post label was simple and no need to ship boxes (increases footprint). If they now want to go the box route at least they should have different sizes depending upon number of cartridges to be returned.

HP Recommended

I did order boxes - about 2 months ago but still haven't received them! Old way much less frustrating and reasonable.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.