01-21-2020 12:30 PM
my HP Laserjet pro MFP m127fw won't scan or copy any documents.
If I press "copy" on the printers touchscreen it does simply nothing. And it doesn't matter if I put the document I want to copy on the scanner glass or on top in the ADF. The scanner isn't moving at all.
I did the usual things:
1) a hard reset
2) I de- and reinstalled all drivers
3) I ran the Print- and Scan Doctor with the following results:
- Windows (WIA) Scan Error: The Scan process was cancelled by the user.
- HP Twain Scan Error: The Scan process was cancelled by the user.
- HP Scan: Successful
The problem is that I did not do a thing to cancel the process.
There is no error message showing or anything. The printer just does absolutely nothing at all when I try to copy or scan.
Can anyone help?
01-23-2020 08:44 PM
Welcome to HP Support community.
This seems to be a hardware issue.
I request you to talk to HP support.
They might have multiple options to help you with this.
- Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
- Select the country.
- Enter the serial of your device.
- Select the country from the drop-down.
- Click on "Show Options".
- Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee