Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
hp laserjetpro m102w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

impresora laserjet pro m102w radio wifi off no mac address no ip the configuration sheet says wireless network activated failed your hp printer's wireless radio is disabled please help

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

Hi @JuanCastillo

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

Is the printer connected with an ethernet cable?

meanwhile, Wireless button and light (wireless models only)- Press the wireless button to turn the wireless ON

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Hi Jay, thanks for replying

The print is not connected by ethernet, it has a usb cable but while it is disconnected the the wifi led blinks when I connect the cable it turns off

When printing a configuration page, it sends that the wireless or wireless radio is turned off, it does not give me a MAC address, it only appears 00.00.00.00 always

when trying to enter the ews it marks 500 internal error or something like that

I used HP Print & Scan Doctor 5.3 and it does not allow me to do factory reset

the printer only works connected to the usb

Please your help.

HP Recommended

Try the steps in the document to convert USB to wireless-Changing from a USB to a Wireless Connection

Keep me posted!

HP Recommended

hello man, doesn't work.. this part don't give me ip or mac address only 0.0.0.0 

hp pn 0960-3662

no detect wfifi network maybe this part is broken

HP Recommended

@JuanCastillo Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support and we appreciate your patience.

That said, I suggest you print the network configuration of your printer and share the details with us, for an apt solution,

Keep us posted.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello this is my printer configurationIMG_20200604_183223.jpgIMG_20200604_183232.jpgIMG_20200604_183257.jpg

HP Recommended

@JuanCastillo Thank you for the pictures, that said, I'll need you to do one more test, using the below steps:

For more steps: click here and scroll to page 96

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

hello, share more docs

thanks in advanced

printer1.PNGprinter2.PNGIMG_20200611_183248.jpgIMG_20200611_183318.jpgIMG_20200611_183331.jpgIMG_20200611_183339.jpg

HP Recommended

@JuanCastillo You may need to restore the network using the steps mentioned on the user guide on page# 73 Restore the factory-set defaults,

And when done, run the wireless network setup wizard again to reconnect to the internet, let me know how that goes.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.