05-21-2019 02:20 PM - last edited on 05-21-2019 02:25 PM by Cheron-Z
LaserJet Pro MFP 277dw -- printer cycles on and off as if starting to print but doesn't print. sometimes will print one copy after 10 minutes or so. screen says "printing copy" the whole time.
05-22-2019 02:41 PM
Welcome to the HP Community
Could you please help me with the operating system of the computer?
I suggest you do a Hard Reset on the printer
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
update the firmware for the printer using this link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-color-laserjet-pro-mfp-m277-series/7089945/model/7089949/doc...
Restart the printer.
Keep me posted.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee