1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Lines across top of page - HP M177

Dell
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am getting yellow, magenta, cyan, or black lines across the top of my pages. They only seem to occur when I print to the printer from my computer. Also, the cleaning page had a huge yellow section. (See my attached images.) I have replaced the yellow and cyan cartridges but it didn't seem to fix it. Any ideas?

IMG_20191210_121108.jpg

IMG_20191210_121047.jpg

IMG_20191210_121017.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 10
Level 10
3,323 3,310 317 673
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Lines across top of page - HP M177

I do not see the defect on your supplies status pages. Do you only get the defect when printing or do status or configuration pages printed from the printer control panel contain the defect as well? If only from print jobs I would delete the printer and download the current driver set from support.hp.com and reinstall. You can also install from 123.hp.com/laserjet.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation