Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Top Student
Message 1 of 3 (60 Views)
Accepted Solution

Looking for newer laser jet with eprint capabilites

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am looking to upgrade my laser Jet Pro color m451dn to a similar product.  I particularly want the "eprint" capability.  Are all printers that say "email" on the box as one of the features capable of eprint?

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Looking for newer laser jet with eprint capabilites

Hi,

You may find any current similar product below, any ePrint capabale printer includes the HP ePrint logo on it box:

http://store.hp.com/us/en/vwa/printers/prnttyp=Laser;prnttyp=Print-only;prntclr=Color;prntdup=Yes;connct=HP-ePrint

The filter is set to color laserjets with wired network, HP ePrint, duplex printing..

You may check the HP Laserjet M452dn which replaces the M451dn model and provide similar capabilities, print speeds and support level.

As well you may check the M252 which is a consumer product, but that means lower print speeds, a standard consumer service (e.g. pickup to a repair center and not a commercial service such as 1 day tech visit on site).

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (41 Views)

Hi,

You may find any current similar product below, any ePrint capabale printer includes the HP ePrint logo on it box:

http://store.hp.com/us/en/vwa/printers/prnttyp=Laser;prnttyp=Print-only;prntclr=Color;prntdup=Yes;co...

The filter is set to color laserjets with wired network, HP ePrint, duplex printing..

You may check the HP Laserjet M452dn which replaces the M451dn model and provide similar capabilities, print speeds and support level.

As well you may check the M252 which is a consumer product, but that means lower print speeds, a standard consumer service (e.g. pickup to a repair center and not a commercial service such as 1 day tech visit on site).

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution Smiley Happy
Top Student
Message 3 of 3 (34 Views)

Thanks for your reply and help.  That was just what I was looking for.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation