Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am looking to upgrade my laser Jet Pro color m451dn to a similar product.  I particularly want the "eprint" capability.  Are all printers that say "email" on the box as one of the features capable of eprint?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

You may find any current similar product below, any ePrint capabale printer includes the HP ePrint logo on it box:

http://store.hp.com/us/en/vwa/printers/prnttyp=Laser;prnttyp=Print-only;prntclr=Color;prntdup=Yes;co...

The filter is set to color laserjets with wired network, HP ePrint, duplex printing..

You may check the HP Laserjet M452dn which replaces the M451dn model and provide similar capabilities, print speeds and support level.

As well you may check the M252 which is a consumer product, but that means lower print speeds, a standard consumer service (e.g. pickup to a repair center and not a commercial service such as 1 day tech visit on site).

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

You may find any current similar product below, any ePrint capabale printer includes the HP ePrint logo on it box:

http://store.hp.com/us/en/vwa/printers/prnttyp=Laser;prnttyp=Print-only;prntclr=Color;prntdup=Yes;co...

The filter is set to color laserjets with wired network, HP ePrint, duplex printing..

You may check the HP Laserjet M452dn which replaces the M451dn model and provide similar capabilities, print speeds and support level.

As well you may check the M252 which is a consumer product, but that means lower print speeds, a standard consumer service (e.g. pickup to a repair center and not a commercial service such as 1 day tech visit on site).

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply and help.  That was just what I was looking for.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.